Alternatively, you can generate a path from a pre-defined trajectory by drawing it in AutoTURN Online with the “Draw Polyline” tool or from Revit. These lines determine the path for a path follow simulation.
From a line to simulation
- The Revit drawing should contain a sequence of connected detail lines that serves as the path.
- If not, you can draw the intended trajectory in AutoTURN Online; click the Draw Polyline tool and draw the path polyline. Right-click while drawing to switch between line and arc modes. Right-click and select Finish when complete.
- Click the Generate Path Follow Simulation.
- Click to select the path polyline.
- Click to indicate the travel direction for the vehicle.
- Click to create the path follow simulation along the polyline path.
- If needed, select the path and click Delete to start over.